WHAT WE CHARGE FOR OUR WORK
Majority of our work in Criminal Law is covered by legal aid, subject to client’s eligibility. Virtual all police station representations are on legal aid, so clients do not have to pay. For court proceedings, clients who are eligible for legal aid can be represented without needing to pay privately. Where a client is not eligible for legal aid, the below private rates apply, or the Firm can agree a fixed fee on all works set out at the outset. For a fixed fee quote, please call us on 020 8470 2840.
- Solicitors and legal executives with over 8 years’ experience
- Solicitors and legal executives with over 4 years’ experience
- Other solicitors or legal executives and fee earners of equivalent experience
- Trainee solicitors, paralegals and other fee earners
Rates per hour
The above covers most areas of the law that we cater for; and is set as a standard minimum rate we will charge. Alternatively we, on occasion may charge a fixed fee and or stage by stage fee.
The fixed fees are mostly commonly charged for criminal matters, immigration and other areas of law where the work is set out and one can contemplate completion within a certain number of hours.
Stage by stage is where we may charge stage 1: The pre-litigation fee to be negotiated considering the matter at hand. Stage 2: The Lodging of the Claim or filing Defence fee to be negotiated considering the matter. Stage 3 The Hearing; fee to be negotiated. Stage 4 if the matter falls into this category this forms the post litigation, retrieval or enforcement stage, fee to be negotiated.
On some matters we cater for our clients by way of Conditional Fee Agreement CFA. This in layman’s terms translates into “No Win No FEE”, where you will be charged at the end of the matter plus success fee and on occasion, we may request that you pay disbursements upfront. However, all agreements are negotiated at inception. Mostly we put forth our model CFA.
Solicitors in our Immigration & Asylum department have over tenyears experience and are supervised by senior member Mr Khan. We can help you with:
- Extension of Leave and variation of leave applications – £995 exclus VAT
- Settlement applications – £995 exclus VAT
- Entry clearance for family members – £995 exclus VAT
- Family reunion – £995 exclusive
- Visitor’s visa – £ 895
- European National Residence permits/residence documents – £995 exclus VAT
- Work permits – £1195 + VAT
- Student Applications – £795 + VAT
- Entry Clearance Applications – £1195
- Applications based on UK ancestry – £ 1195
- British Nationality and Citizenship applications – £ 685 + VAT
- Applications which fall outside Immigration Rules – £1195 Inc VAT
- Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary Leave to Remain – £1195 Inc VAT
- Reconsiderations – £ 785 + VAT
- Judicial Reviews – £1800 + VAT
- Asylum applications £ 1195
- Immigration & Asylum appeals £1195
This fee will cover:
- Taking your detailed instructions
- Completing the Application Form with you
- Preparing representations and submitting your application to the Home Office
- Making written and oral contacts with the Home Office on the progress of your application
- Attending to your telephone calls
- Meeting with you in conference in our office
- Reporting to you on progress of the application until a decision is made.