Michael is a Solicitor Advocate at Lincolns Solicitors and heads up the criminal law department.
Michael has extensive experience of all areas of criminal law covering murder, large scale drugs, serious fraud, firearm right down to motoring offences. He regularly appears in Magistrates and Crown Courts. He has expertise in representing young people and his unique approach helps achieve the best for the firms’ clients. In his supervisory role, Michael ensures that a high level of service is maintained across the whole firm.
Outside of his legal work, he is a Councilor for London Borough of Southwark and has helped driven changes to the use of stop and search powers locally. He enjoys adventurous activities and recently returned from climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa.
LLB Law at University of Essex
LLM – Masters in Legal Practice (focus on Financial Conduct and Regulation)
High Rights of Audience in Civil and Criminal Courts across UK
Member of Law Society Criminal Litigation Panel
He advises on a broad range of issues including-
- Serious youth and adult violence
- Sexual Offences
- False imprisonment arising from wrongful arrest
- Drugs offences
- Conspiracy to Supply Drugs
- Serious and Complex Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Assault by police or prison officers
- Unlawful stop and searches
- Extradition proceedings involving requests from all over the world
- Asset Confiscation and Forfeiture Orders
- Motoring Offences
- Human Rights Act and Data Protection Act issues
- Police station attendance.